permission for shooting 17 hmr

hi guys

ive just sent my application away for a 17 hmr. assuming my application is granted i have a few questions for you that know the ins and out of the laws.

1; if i print of a permission slip from the basc website and get it signed by a landowner etc can i go ahead and shoot that land? or does the land have to be passed safe by an fao before i do so?

2; when the fao comes to inspect my land do i have to take him/her to land that i submitted permission for in my application? or providing i have written permission can i show the fao land i have gained after my application was sent away?

3: can you register with basc before you actually get the gun and if so does it help letting the fao know your insured with them?

i forgot to mention im from northern ireland so its lisnahsharragh im dealing with. im aware that laws may differ slighty in parts of the uk so hopefully you guys from here can answer my questions.

cheers

andy

hi guys

ive just sent my application away for a 17 hmr. assuming my application is granted i have a few questions for you that know the ins and out of the laws.

1; if i print of a permission slip from the basc website and get it signed by a landowner etc can i go ahead and shoot that land? or does the land have to be passed safe by an fao before i do so? Unless the land has already been cleared for the calibre that you are applying for it needs to be checked before you can shoot it.

2; when the fao comes to inspect my land do i have to take him/her to land that i submitted permission for in my application? or providing i have written permission can i show the fao land i have gained after my application was sent away? The land you nbamed on your application will of been checked before your application is completed. Any further land you get will have to be clear/cleared before you can shoot it unless your fac's are open from the off.

3: can you register with basc before you actually get the gun and if so does it help letting the fao know your insured with them? Yes you can regiester when ever you like. Wont make a difference regarding your feo but it can't hurt.

i forgot to mention im from northern ireland so its lisnahsharragh im dealing with. im aware that laws may differ slighty in parts of the uk so hopefully you guys from here can answer my questions. The above answers should be the same for Northern Ireland but Im sure someone will come along and correct them if they are not :lol: cheers

andy

Edited by Luckyshot