BRNO

<table> <tr> <td class="thumb"> <div class="no_image"><p>Awaiting Image</p></div> </td> <td> <table> <tr> <td class="gun_title"><h2><a href="http://www.gunwatch.co.uk/guns/934-BRNO-for-sale">BRNO </a></h2></td> <td><h2 class="price">£250</h2></td> </tr> <tr> <td><strong>12 gauge Shotgun</strong></td> <td> <strong>Private Seller</strong> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><strong>Used - Average Condition</strong></td> <td>Near Bolton, Greater Manchester</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Over and Under, -, -, - barrels </td> </tr> </table> </td> </tr></table>

Disposing for a friend.

BRNO - over and under. Two barrel set. One set of Skeet barrels and one set trap. Without a choke gauge, I can't say what the trap chokes are. Barrels - internally look okay - they seem to be chrome lined. Blueing on barrels is okay, with wear at the chamber end where they attach to the receiver.

There is play in the jointing. Very little with the trap barrels, but more with the skeet. It isn't massive, but I am mentioning this.

Woodwork has a few scratches and the skeet forend is cracked - about 1" long. It is not in any load bearing situation and should easily glue.

Face to face only. I want buyer to see exactly what they are getting.

View all the gun sale details on Gun Watch

This gun is being sold by PW member: Gordon R message them here: http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/user/3629-gordon-r/