Paid shooting

jstow

Does anyone know where I can find some reliable (I realise nothing is ever a cert) pigeon shooting. I am willing to pay for the right sort of day/ weekend.

I have a friend who has invited me on two days driven shooting and really want to repay the favour. We both love pigeon shooting and I would like to sort something out as a thank you.

Does anyone have any idea if there is someone who organises this sort of thing or know of any landowners that would be interested?

Any comments gratefully received.

I went out with Thames Valley Pigeon Shooting ( Will Beasley ) this weekend on some Rape and had a great time......shot 84, and was properly looked after. The first place didn't work out all that well ( only shot 12 ) but I was moved and the rest as they say is history!

For a relativeley young lad he seemed to be very knowledgable too! The damage was £110 with all the gubbins needed supplied and setup, and all reccy work done. He also had a nice quad to run me and the other guns to the hides which was a nice touch! All I had to do was bring me gun and ammo and the rest was all done.

I was also priveledged to be allowed to use the new "Ultimate Magnet" that he's desingned as a spin off from his dads "Original Pigeon Magnet".....worked really well, and a vast improvement on all the other rotary machines out there.

He runs a club membership scheme too but I beleive thats all full up until next season.

See my thread "Professional Guides-Your Opinions".

Highly reccomended!

PigeonPoo.

Anyone got a contact number for Will Beasley so I can book a day?  Nothing on the web when I searched...Thank you

Hi,

my number is Home/office 01869 277534 or moby: 07831 195736

Will Beasley,

Thames Valley Pigeon Shooting.

Oxford UK.

:D  :angry: Be very carefull what you say.....You never know who is listening....

--Abit of a free plug for you there!!!!! :angry:  :angry:

• 3 weeks later...