Push bike/race bike

12borejimbo

Hi all, bit random but I am putting on weight from giving up smoking and I want to get a bit fitter aswell, I am looking for a push bike with thin wheels so I can do the mileage, I will give you cash or swap for one of my guns depending on what the bike is worth, please PM me or post on here if you have anything, more than happy to collect ect. Thankyou. :D

Rutland cycling do some good deals or ask if your work place is in the cycle to work scheme you will get about 30% off then if you go through them, I just got a Viking Torino great bike really pleased for 230, advertised at 330 plus, big saving if you an do it. Otherwise I recommend carrera bikes I had 1 of these and had covered well over 3000 miles on it before it needed any work great commuter/town/road bike can't remember the model. A race bike seat isn't comfy an does hurt the back after a while if your not used to it

Hi all, bit random but I am putting on weight from giving up smoking and I want to get a bit fitter aswell, I am looking for a push bike with thin wheels so I can do the mileage, I will give you cash or swap for one of my guns depending on what the bike is worth, please PM me or post on here if you have anything, more than happy to collect ect. Thankyou. :D

Hi I have a PASHLEY Hand Built,Bike cycle for sale adjustable seat and handle bars and gears up to 5 gears. Purchased from Mutton Bros Guildhall street Thetford Norfolk. COST Band new £380.00 make me an ofter.Pick up is at Newmarket Suffolk CB8 8ST. regards rasher 1940 Edited by rasher1940