SGC Application

M.I.A

Hello all, i sent off for my sgc on monday and i asked the firearms Licensing department of Thames Valley Police for the address, She said it needs to go to the finance dept (accounts receivable) and gave me a po box address

So this was sent off but upon checking there website they state that all applications should be sent to the Firearms Licensing Department

Has anyone else been advised to send off to finance dept before?

thanks

Edited by M.I.A

Ok thanks, from what I recall she said it has to go there as payment must clear before they process does that sound like normal practice

Thanks

I'm in TVP and when my interview was done the FAO (good guy too) had the payment stapled to the forms he went through.

Call and check mate. They really are very helpful folk. :good:

Hey, yeah i spoke to my FLO and she said payment needs to clear before they process. She also said if i sent it to the firearms dept it would only be sent onto finance so hopefully it will end up saving time :) ive got to call back on monday to see if they have my application on the system

Everyone person i have spoken to from TVP firearms dept have been very very friendly and helpful