XXl Barbour Trooper Jacket

Alex C

Barbour Trooper Jacket XXL in Brown Sylkoil material.

Lovely jacket and only worn a couple of times as i find it a bit short for me.

Its a nice big fit with 4 big pockets on the front and one on the inside. There is plenty room for a jumper underneath however its much warmer in my opinion than the old style jackets as it has a thin quilt type lining.

This is in really nice condition as i have only used it to walk the dog a couple of times.

I am looking for £70 including postage. I can accept pay pal or the usual cheque in the post.

Unfortunately i have no pics, my camera went walkies on holiday but could text one to you from my phone if interested or a quick google search will bring it up.

Thanks for looking

Alex

Barbour Trooper Jacket XXL in Brown Sylkoil material.

Lovely jacket and only worn a couple of times as i find it a bit short for me.

Its a nice big fit with 4 big pockets on the front and one on the inside. There is plenty room for a jumper underneath however its much warmer in my opinion than the old style jackets as it has a thin quilt type lining.

This is in really nice condition as i have only used it to walk the dog a couple of times.

I am looking for £70 including postage. I can accept pay pal or the usual cheque in the post.

Unfortunately i have no pics, my camera went walkies on holiday but could text one to you from my phone if interested or a quick google search will bring it up.

Thanks for looking

Alex

Have sent you a pm,

Cheers.