boat rod and reel

Andysniper

Fladen Maxximus Solid-C 60 to 100lb Class 7ft Boat Rod Retail Price £119.95

A superb new one piece 7ft boat rod, built using revolutionary technology that has never been seen before. Obviously Fladen are being incredibly secretive about the exact material and manufacturing process, but as we understand it these rods are built around a Solid Carbon core.

What really matters though, is that these rods are truly awesome! Incredible sensitivity in the tips, yet with tons of power throughout the rest of the blank. As you would expect, fitted with extremely high quality SIC guides - making them ideal for use with braided super lines.

We see literally hundreds of rods - and the truth is that we are impressed! Don't just take our word for it though, click on More Info and read the reviews that we have received so far.

 Rod Code: 12F-254-7-60100

 Length: 210cm / 7ft

 Blank Construction: 1 piece

 Class: 60lbs - 100lbs[/size]post-31862-0-12319400-1310721296.jpg

Penn 320-ld Graphite Frame Level Wind Lever Drag

A cracking new Reel from Penn. Built from tough graphite and stainless steel to last through many years of hard saltwater use. This reel features precision machined pinion gears and a direct drive feature allowing instant strikes at a flick of the thumb from the drag setting. Holds 300 metres of 20lb braid or mono. 4.3-1 Retrieve Ratio. 21oz class. The Penn 320LD lever drag levelwind reel is setting the standard for lighweight lever drag reels being powerful enough for wreck fishing trolling casting jigging pirking live bait fishing or cranking lures. The 320LD features Penn's durable positive levelwind system for perfectly even line spooling high strength stainless steel line guides are built to last through years of tough saltwater use. The 320LD features precision machined stainless steel pinion gears with high strength bronze alloy main gear. A superb reel for British waterspost-31862-0-68010400-1310721416.jpg

Both of these iteams are brand new the reel has berkrly fireline already on it the rod comes in its own rod bag

£250 ovno

Or he may have copied and pasted from a internet advert?

muggins.

Hi Gents let me clear this up i bought this sea fishing gear to continue nsea fishing around the east coast i have now been posted to cyprus as of august with the army and no longer need this outfit i am not a dealer and yes the pic and details are from a website to give you guys a better understanding on what this equipment can do and its capabilities

Hi Gents let me clear this up i bought this sea fishing gear to continue nsea fishing around the east coast i have now been posted to cyprus as of august with the army and no longer need this outfit i am not a dealer and yes the pic and details are from a website to give you guys a better understanding on what this equipment can do and its capabilities

good bit of kit, good luck with the sale

doc

Take it with you to Cyprus. You can get some cracking Tuna from near the Zenobia wreck off Larnaca.