Some advice please

tycoon01

I am looking for some advice please gents. I currently shoot 12g o/u and use a 22 air rifle for rabbits. However I am now thinking of upgrading the air rifle (trading in) for a .22lr. I will need to apply for a FAC but have land to shoot on so I think that should help.

I have been looking through the gunwatch section on here and there seem to be a couple of cheap oldish guns on there which to be honest I think would probably be good for a starter gun to crawl round the fields with.

So any suggestions or opinions please.

Check out these from Wabbitbosher.

I have a 511 and its absolutely faultless.Cycles subsonics no problem,accurate and WB has two for sale cheap!

Yes i agree i have cz452 zkm rimfire bolt action :good: lighter barrel than the varmint models :good: The 511 are good my mate has one :good:

Get a bolt action for hunting no question. CZ 452 are the best shooting guns for the money limited only by the shooter and the ammo he selects, spares easy to obtain and no end of cheap spare magazines. deffo go second hand IMO as you can't realy shoot them out though there are a few ways you can spoil them like anything

I am looking for some advice please gents. I currently shoot 12g o/u and use a 22 air rifle for rabbits. However I am now thinking of upgrading the air rifle (trading in) for a .22lr. I will need to apply for a FAC but have land to shoot on so I think that should help.

I have been looking through the gunwatch section on here and there seem to be a couple of cheap oldish guns on there which to be honest I think would probably be good for a starter gun to crawl round the fields with.

So any suggestions or opinions please.

Just noticed were you are don't let the FEO you will get talk you out of the LR onto HMR. :good: Your land will be inspected as a new user for use of firearms if it hasn't been recently done. Give us a PM if you have any bother not too far away, will help out if i am able in any way