Catton rifle shoot

Dougy

:good:

well the weather wasn't too good,a bit windy and the odd bit of rain, its obvious there's a fair few fine weather shooters out there (or i should of said not out there) :rolleyes:not as busy as last month.

The wooden silhouette targets range from about 100yds to just under 200 and the metal gongs from 200 up to 400yds (disks various sizes and fox & hare)

Managed to zero new scope :yes: Z4i 3-12x50 very nice :good:finaly found a nice recipe for my newly barreled 22.250 well 6 months ago, :blush: Got a nice recipe for my 30.06 too prooved very good out to 400yds. I am afraid thats it now till next year, but i can certianly say if you do go you willnot be dissapointed. :good:

Edited by Dougy

I had a cracking day there yesterday, I am planning on applying for my FAC and contacted them to see if they offered any 'have-a-go' type days as I have very little experience of rifles. Even though they don't normally do a have-a-go I was invited along so I could come and try some different calibres and get some advice etc.

I was made most welcome and given loads of helpful advice and was quite surprised how many people offered their rifles and ammo for me try, tried most calibres available ! :good:

Will definitely be back when the next one is scheduled in hopefully with my own rifle this time !

Edited by Radar_uk