what a difference a day makes !

fenboy

After my success last week I decided to pay the same feild of rape a visit today,had a look yesterday and still a good few floating about.

Got there today ,hide up dead birds out gun at the ready the dog looking very keen at my side :good:

3 hours later 1 bored pigeon shooter 1 even more bored dog not a pigeon to be seen so looks like its back to my barren times :yes: :yes:

After my success last week I decided to pay the same feild of rape a visit today,had a look yesterday and still a good few floating about.

Got there today ,hide up dead birds out gun at the ready the dog looking very keen at my side :good:

3 hours later 1 bored pigeon shooter 1 even more bored dog not a pigeon to be seen so looks like its back to my barren times :yes: :yes:

It happens mate , got out for a few hour this afternoon and only shot 12 tho some of that was my fault as my shooting was bad :oops:

It happens mate , got out for a few hour this afternoon and only shot 12 tho some of that was my fault as my shooting was bad :oops:

Funny how somedays if you point the gun anywhere near them they just fall out of the sky yet another you cant hit hardly a thing , I put it down to me not going as often as I would like,but you cant use that excuse Tom :lol: :lol: