White Dimond 12g O/U

zak_plk

Hi guys

Need bit of help.

Now looking at buying a White Dimond 12g over under. I have googled this and found 2 other forums that have asked the same question "does and one know about this gun" and one version was:

*This gun was made by Dr Franco Beretta (same family as the Beretta gun co but now nothing to do with them) and he/his company only made one gun. They normally make barrels and trigger mechs. The gun is around 20 years old. Worth around £600

*This gun was made by Dimond Gun Co in East Sussex and agin around 20 years old.

I have spoken to Churchills of Dereham and my mate in there said it's just a *** that is not worth much.

Any one here got any ideas???

Thanks

I probably , personally quality controlled this gun for Diamond guns, back in the 80s. Good solid workhorse. Made by The Silma factory in the same town as Beretta and all the others. 600 is probably a fair price for a really good one. If I remember right that were £350 new, back then. Parts are still available from Diamond shooting services in Sussex.

I probably , personally quality controlled this gun for Diamond guns, back in the 80s. Good solid workhorse. Made by The Silma factory in the same town as Beretta and all the others. 600 is probably a fair price for a really good one. If I remember right that were £350 new, back then. Parts are still available from Diamond shooting services in Sussex.

:o I dont believe it, thanks alot for clearing it up.

They were only £300-£400 New (and they are nearly 30 years old now!)

Second Hand value now Would be £250 - £300 From a trader with some form of limited warranty

Private purchase pay no more than about £150 if its clean, if it's scruffy don'nt bother there are plenty of cheap guns out there but you have to hunt around to find decent ones.

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Shotgun/Italian-Made-white-diamond-gun-for-sale-gs21050.aspx

This link shows a trader selling one for £249

For around £600 you can get a new Franchi Harrier with 5 Year Warranty!

Edited by clearpigeon

• 5 weeks later...

They were only £300-£400 New (and they are nearly 30 years old now!)

Second Hand value now Would be £250 - £300 From a trader with some form of limited warranty

Private purchase pay no more than about £150 if its clean, if it's scruffy don'nt bother there are plenty of cheap guns out there but you have to hunt around to find decent ones.

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Shotgun/Italian-Made-white-diamond-gun-for-sale-gs21050.aspx

This link shows a trader selling one for £249

For around £600 you can get a new Franchi Harrier with 5 Year Warranty!

I have just had this valued and it came out are £400 so I'm quite please with my £100 purchase!