Air filling in Kent" help"

Fat toad

Here you go Frank,,,, let your fingers do the walking ;)

Kent Scuba Ltd

274 Northdown Road, Margate CT9 2PT 01843 297430

The Simply Group

Upper Brents Industrial Estate, Upper Brents, Faversham, Kent ME13 7DZ 01227 284348

Aqua Elevation

Sandown Cottages/London Rd, Sittingbourne ME9 9JE 01795 521913

Fiftybar Diving

within Whitstable Swimming Pool, Tower Parade, Whitstable , Kent , CT5 2BJ Tel: 01227 772442

Here you go Frank,,,, let your fingers do the walking ;)

Kent Scuba Ltd

274 Northdown Road, Margate CT9 2PT 01843 297430

The Simply Group

Upper Brents Industrial Estate, Upper Brents, Faversham, Kent ME13 7DZ 01227 284348

Aqua Elevation

Sandown Cottages/London Rd, Sittingbourne ME9 9JE 01795 521913

Fiftybar Diving

within Whitstable Swimming Pool, Tower Parade, Whitstable , Kent , CT5 2BJ Tel: 01227 772442

Hi all any one know of any where in Kent I can get a 300bar fill for a good price the one at Folkestone will only do 260bar for £9.95!!!!!! I live in Dover could turn the day into day out so not to worried about mileage with in Kent geting to old to drive further Frank

Yeah I had a look at there web site they want 9.95 for a surface bottle and something like half for a dive bottle, the place next to Eastern Sporting up in Essex quoted something like 4 or 5 pound odd. Owners a bit of a grumpy chap but ok. I know this is no use to you, just making the point that the place in Folkestone is a rip off.

Oh yes John Forsey in Welling do refills 0208 304 9922 - 0208 303 5221 http://www.johnforsey.co.uk/index.html

Hope that helps in some way

regards sodit

Yeah I had a look at there web site they want 9.95 for a surface bottle and something like half for a dive bottle, the place next to Eastern Sporting up in Essex quoted something like 4 or 5 pound odd. Owners a bit of a grumpy chap but ok. I know this is no use to you, just making the point that the place in Folkestone is a rip off.

Oh yes John Forsey in Welling do refills 0208 304 9922 - 0208 303 5221 http://www.johnforsey.co.uk/index.html

regards sodit

Thanks for the post and looking up web site I know it's hard to beleve but it just shows other members what places charge I will be updating when I need filling and use one of the ones JKD as asked me to try and thanks as I said I can make it a day out to fill bottle cheers Frank

:no:

regards sodit

The shop next to Eastern Sporting had a visit from the Trading Standards and the HSE, his 300bar air banks where 10 years out of date on there test certificates :oops:

Also they are a cylinder testing station, so I guess he made up his own rules...... :no:

TEH

Yes chris have sent you PM chris found one for me £3 top up 300bar wonderful if you live in Kent it's at Kent Scuba ltd phone No 01843 29743. Post code CT9 2PT hope this stops members getting ripped off the choice is yours Frank

Glad to be of some help Frank :D

atb

Chris

:no:

The shop next to Eastern Sporting had a visit from the Trading Standards and the HSE, his 300bar air banks where 10 years out of date on there test certificates :oops:

Also they are a cylinder testing station, so I guess he made up his own rules...... :no:

TEH

Not good but my mark one eyeball couldnt see from the shop :lol::lol::lol: