Night Vision Demo

ellebarto

Is anyone in the Cheshire area with a half decent night vision setup that lets them shoot either 22 rimmy or air rifle up to at least 40 yards? If so I'd love a demo.

I've looked at a few things and although bargain end of the market, I cant find anything that works properly. I'm only after bunnies and I dont mind paying decent money if I know for sure it will work but Ive had one abortive attempt at NV (dayscope adaptor monacle) and I'd love to see a working setup before I try again.

for that range mate

most gen1 scopes will do up to 50 yards no prob

its the IR you really want to spend the money on something like a N1000

or just go on You-tube plenty on there, the Yukon NSRV-F will do the trick

OK, so this is about where I got too last time I dabbled with NV. Someone gave me some advice on the forum, this time it was a dayscope adaptor for a moncale that seemed very fussy about what scope it would work with, I went out and bought it and coul dnever get even half decent results.

Ive looked at the NSRV-F. It look slike it will do the short range bunny bashing I'm after but I cnat seem to find any youtube clips of it in use. Have you actually got this kit and if so can you decsribe how you use it and the results you get?

As I said, happy to spend on something that works but I'm shooting bunnies at 50 yards max where I am so I dont want to go overboard!

OK, so this is about where I got too last time I dabbled with NV. Someone gave me some advice on the forum, this time it was a dayscope adaptor for a moncale that seemed very fussy about what scope it would work with, I went out and bought it and coul dnever get even half decent results.

Ive looked at the NSRV-F. It look slike it will do the short range bunny bashing I'm after but I cnat seem to find any youtube clips of it in use. Have you actually got this kit and if so can you decsribe how you use it and the results you get?

As I said, happy to spend on something that works but I'm shooting bunnies at 50 yards max where I am so I dont want to go overboard!

yes I have had one

best results n1000 on it and you will se out to 80 yards safe no pron

there are others 146 deben

and another called a falcon

all work well

Add-on's will take more light behind the scope that's why you cant see so well with them