wootton basset

holly

i think everyone who has paid their respects in wootton basset should be congratulated for their efforts during repatriation of deceased servicemen.

i think they have helped massively to raise the profile of our armed forces, along with the various charities such as help for heroes who have done so much for injured soldiers.

as an ex-service man i feel i can comment and say that we haven't always been welcomed by everyone, but the profile has been raised by those mentioned, all to the good. if only our governemnt would do the same, pay them what they deserve and give them the kit they need.

i think everyone who has paid their respects in wootton basset should be congratulated for their efforts during repatriation of deceased servicemen.

i think they have helped massively to raise the profile of our armed forces, along with the various charities such as help for heroes who have done so much for injured soldiers.

as an ex-service man i feel i can comment and say that we haven't always been welcomed by everyone, but the profile has been raised by those mentioned, all to the good. if only our governemnt would do the same, pay them what they deserve and give them the kit they need.

Quite right my sentiments entirely...Ive been fortunate enough to witness two repatriations at WB when working on a project there in the high street...it was a truly humbling experience which shall remain with me for the rest of my life and has elevated the profile of the British Armed Forces immeasurably.

A close freind of mine is a retired General and is involved in the campaigning for better welfare for the Servicemen who have finished their duties and have returned to home from conflicts around the world. The Government needs to do more for our Armed Services during service and out of it.

My Sister is a Social worker working for the British Army and some of the tales she tells me are hard to believe in the 21st century. Some of them would probably be better off moving to Nepal where, although impoverished they would be treated like Gods, and deservedly.