Getting a new gun

SNEAK

i had one about 2 years ago, i liked it lots, all that adjustability makes it a perfect fit for the shooter, and imo comfort equals accurate.

i couldnt stop fiddling with mine though,

adjusting it every five mins,

oh and that black stuff on the pistol grip is so grippy at first that when take your gun from its case it looks like a sheep or a cloud or summit cos all the white fluff sticking to it. that settles down after a few weeks though,

i rate them really highly :good:

i have just bought as in yesterday a bsa ultra .22 such a nice gun light weight no kick its a precharged by the way and it cost 300 for the gun in my local gunshop den u can get a second hand pump for like 45 pounds and silencer included if u buy one just make sure the silencer is tight because it a screw silencer and from the factory its usally lose

runs at 200psi max =100rounds at same pressure and a 6 shot magasine coming out for it in l8t summer just clips on the back of the gun and i think thats going to be about 60 pounds

luke :good::good: