YELLOW LABRADOR BITCH PUPPY

CaptC

DUE TO THE UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL OF A BABY IN FEBRUARY I HAVE, VERY REGRETABLY TO SELL MY YELLOW LAB PUP. I HAVE BEEN TOLD "ITS YOU OR THE DOG" AND AS WE HAVE TWO OTHER LABS AND AN AWFUL TERRIER (HERS) SHE HAS TO GO. ITS UPSET ME CONSIDERABLY BUT SADLY THE ONLY CHOICE.

BUILDING A KENNEL IS NOT AN OPTION. SHE LIVES IN AND IS 90% HOUSE TRAINED.

AT PRESENT HER WEIGHT IS APPROX 13.5 KILOS BUT SHOWS NO EXTRA FAT. REGULARLY WORMED.

SHE IS NOT KC REGD BUT THE SIRE IS KC REG WITH A SHED LOAD OF FTC'S ETC. MOTHER IS A WORKING DOG, VERY GENTLE AND BIDABLE.

SINCE I HAVE HAD HER SHE WILL WALK ON THE LEAD TO HEEL, LOVES TO RETRIEVE, SITS AND COMES TO THE WHISTLE. SHE REALLY DOES SHOW GREAT POTENTIAL.

SHE WILL HAVE HER FIRST INNOCULATION BUT NOT BE MICRO CHIPPED.

WE LIVE IN A VERY RURAL AREA WHERE I 'KEEP ON A LOCAL SYNDICATE SO THE PUP IS OUTSIDE/WITH ME ALL DAY.

I'M ASKING £275 FOR HER (WHICH WILL NOT HAVE COVERED MY EXPENSES.)

PICTURES AVAILABLE

THANKS FOR LOOKING

PLEASE NOTE HE PHOTO WAS TAKEN TWO WEEKS AGO - SHE HAS GROWN 1/2" SINCE THEN!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE WENT TO A VERY GOOD HOME THIS AFTERNOON - THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-25232-0-71595100-1316940251.jpg

Edited by CaptC

Hope you find the right home for her mate..

Have you thought about day kennel, i have 4 dogs here, one being the mad house lab which is driving me around the bend as my spaniel is on heat...but my lab and 2 springers are all house train and i have them in the kennel on a day time but at night they come into the house....plus i have young kids so maybe an option for you, but good luck she looks a lovely lab

Hope you find the right home for her mate..

Have you thought about day kennel, i have 4 dogs here, one being the mad house lab which is driving me around the bend as my spaniel is on heat...but my lab and 2 springers are all house train and i have them in the kennel on a day time but at night they come into the house....plus i have young kids so maybe an option for you, but good luck she looks a lovely l

Hello

Thanks for the advice and kind thoughts - She has been sold to a really nice couple from North Devon

The outdoor kennel was not an option.

Cheers

CaptC

Edited by CaptC