Nikon D80 DSLR

Billy.

I am selling my Nikon D80. It has served me well :bye2:

The kit is made up of the following:

•  
  • Nikon D80 Body - Good condition, well looked after. Tech Specs here. I have taken probably 10,000 photos with this camera.
  • Nikon Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G - Good condition, glass clear and scratch free.
  • Battery Grip and IR Infrared shutter release - Not official Nikon - Will allow you to shoot thousands of photos before recharging and remotely release the shutter.
  • Three Batteries in total
  • What's left of the cleaning kit
  • Boxes for the body and lens - Including manuals and warranties
  • Camera bag
  • Hoya Orange filter
  • Lens Sunshade
  • Neck Strap
  • Infrared filter - Slightly illegal uses can be found here :yp: What you really should use it for here
  • USB Cable

Issues with the kit:

•  
  • The sensor does have some dust which needs professionally removing. If you take a photo of the sky, you will see a few tiny specs on the photo. It can be easily removed with photoshop, but it'd cost about £20 to have Jessops do it for you.
  • For the life of me, I cannot find the battery charger :oops: These batteries last for about 500 shots, so it's been ages since I've needed to charge up..!

What the kit doesn't contain:

•  
  • Battery charger - as above. eBay will sort you with a new on for a few quid, here (If I do ever find it, I'll post it)
  • The 18-55mm lens. I'm keeping it, as I need it. The box says it's part of the kit, but you're getting the larger zoom one ;)
  • Memory Card. Plenty of cheap but spacious cards online. Ensure you buy a minimum of a Class 6 speed SD Card (SanDisk Extreme are good)

I am selling the kit for £275 Posted Preferably I'd like to post either the camera bag or the boxes, or it'll basically double the postage. If you really want both, please pay an extra £5 to cover the costs.

Paypal, Bank transfer or cash on collection from Harpenden. First person in the thread to say they'll have it gets priority.

I will gladly give lessons on how to use the camera if you are a novice. This is an excellent camera for someone who is new to photography. I would advise looking at purchasing another lens for the camera, as the zoom lens may make it difficult to photograph subjects from close up.

IMG_2191.jpgIMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2199.jpgIMG_2200.jpg

Here are some photos I have taken with this camera. Please note that they've been Photoshopped to enhance them.

5158176942_23167baaca.jpg4269476667_6674004d8d.jpg

5296339520_10bb62cab4.jpg5156289430_398aafa7b7.jpg4282751080_a11b7fb56a.jpg5929593623_d1b5d254cf.jpg

Edited by Billy.

Hi

If i gave you the extra £20 would you get the sensor cleaned at Jessops so the pics didn't show any marks?

Yeah, I don't see why not. I guess I should have got that sorted beforehand :rolleyes:

I'll sort it this week and report back. The only issue is that they'd need to take the camera away to do it properly. It's not a five minute job :(

Edited by Billy.