22lr scope

Deano87

I'm a great fan of Simmons Scopes! I have a Pro-Hunter 3-10X44 on my 17HMR at the moment and I can not fault it! This scope spent a good while sitting on my .243 and never lost it's zero. The optics are extermely clear and bright and it seems very well made - Excellent value for money! I think so highly of Simmons scopes that I am seriously thinking of getting a Simmons Atec to put on my .243! J. S. Ramsbottoms have some very good priced scopes (Including Simmons) and their service is excellent, it might be well worth your time looking at what they have to offer mate!

I'm a great fan of Simmons Scopes! I have a Pro-Hunter 3-10X44 on my 17HMR at the moment and I can not fault it! This scope spent a good while sitting on my .243 and never lost it's zero. The optics are extermely clear and bright and it seems very well made - Excellent value for money! I think so highly of Simmons scopes that I am seriously thinking of getting a Simmons Atec to put on my .243! J. S. Ramsbottoms have some very good priced scopes (Including Simmons) and their service is excellent, it might be well worth your time looking at what they have to offer mate!

Hi Pete,I have the older version of the Simmons AETEC on my Logun air-rifle and it is superb plus it's FAC rated.