This weeks haul so far

rsrjerry

Been a good week , whilst me and mate have been wondering around the woods after them greys , loads of pigeons about feeding on the acorns and beech masts , sitting about in the trees etc , plus we had a look out early morning on the rabbits bag so far .. 13 greys , 22 pigeons , 16 rabbits , 2 crows , 1 magpie .. most with the Daystates a few with the shotguns

post-9118-0-34229600-1319138064.jpg

A blinder again Jerry :good::good: More proof that air rifles are a superb bit of hunting kit :yes::good::good:

They certainly are mate love my daystates , its great if you need to get closer you have to work for it :good: and some you win some you lose ! also the noise factor can be an advantage

Edited by rsrjerry

nice to see you are back on the greys

We keep picking them off mate , odd ones here and there then we hit a few etc etc .. seeing a lot of reds in most woods i am working at the moment which is great ..but we are always on our guard for the greys moving in and the dreaded squirrel pox