Shooting Glasses

Justintime

marksmanglasses.png

eyelevelmarksman.png

Limited supply of Marksman shooting glasses available. 12 sets

They have a 5 in 1 easy change lens system which includes five polycarbonate interchangeable lens.

Lens colours are Vermillion, Sodium, Yellow, Orange Brown and Grey with Silver Mirror. All complete with a protective carry case with belt loop and clip.

They conform to EN166-F

Price £18 posted. 11 sets left payment options via pay pal bank trans or chque via post

These are the same glasses featured in clay shooter this month page 41

Edited by Justintime

marksmanglasses.png

eyelevelmarksman.png

Limited supply of Marksman shooting glasses available. 12 sets

They have a 5 in 1 easy change lens system which includes five polycarbonate interchangeable lens.

Lens colours are Vermillion, Sodium, Yellow, Orange Brown and Grey with Silver Mirror. All complete with a protective carry case with belt loop and clip.

They conform to EN166-F

Price £20 posted. 11 sets left payment options via pay pal +4% bank trans or chque via post

These are the same glasses featured in clay shooter this month page 41

no one else

These do get a good write up :yes: and I am in the market for a pair :yes: after been joint top at the clays on Sunday 30th :D (thats never happened) after wearing a pair of multi lens shooting glasses :rolleyes: BUT your price of £20.00 posted then +4% for Paypal :no: NOT good M8 I am affraid to say. On an auction site (x3 Sellers) who do NOT charge the 4% your asking for Paypal payment are selling these same shooting glasses for less than your asking even with P&P :hmm:

I surgest you lower your asking price <_< if you can if you wishe to sell these. :yp:

• 4 weeks later...