Shooting

johnny 1

Afternoon gents and Ladies I live in co Durham and I am either looking to rent shooting rights on some land local or join a existing shoot myself and can also bring 2 more poss 3 guns obviously pay we have 2 dogs a pointer and a cocker both well trained very experienced shooters I like to shoot a mix bag pigeon days greys pheasant days duck rabbit I travel to Scotland for the geese and also I do a fair bit of lamping fox control I also quite a bit of deer stalking all over the uk very easy guys to get on with good crack safety always number 1 will get stuck in and help out as much as I can not much more I can say if you want to reply to the add I would be very grateful .

Thanks

John

Edited by johnny 1

How do I do that and why buddy ?

People can contact you using the site's private messaging system. The trouble is with having your e-mail up (if that's what it was, I didn't see before you edited it)is twofold. Firstly it will get harvested by "bots" used by spammers to scour the internet looking for valid e-mail addresses, then you'll soon start getting bombarded with spam. Secondly there is a danger that some animal rights sicko could get your details and start harassing you.

Good look with your search :good:

Edited by Blunderbuss