sporting rifle

foxnet22

have been reading some old copy,s of sporting rifle whilst the woman watches that big brother *****.really enjoy reading these and was wondering if any members who read it know if there was ever any write ups/articles on the tikka m595.would like to read this issue of the magazine.thanks chaps..

Before Peter Carr got to it, it was indeed at times a worthy read. Nowadays I couldn't be persuaded to part with £4 for his (and Charlie's) self promoting ego inflating drivel.

Some of the people that are staff writers couldnt shoot a deer if it sat at the bottom of their baited highseats. It just gets very tedious when I know that at the end of every article where they mention the kit used, i know it's often blagged from suppliers, mentions the manufactures with little or no credit given to the supplier and not returned. I just wish Peter and his cronies would ask others to engage in what could be one of the best shooting mags..

But as you say - the older issues are good...

Just my opinion

T

Before Peter Carr got to it, it was indeed at times a worthy read. Nowadays I couldn't be persuaded to part with £4 for his (and Charlie's) self promoting ego inflating drivel.

Some of the people that are staff writers couldnt shoot a deer if it sat at the bottom of their baited highseats. It just gets very tedious when I know that at the end of every article where they mention the kit used, i know it's often blagged from suppliers, mentions the manufactures with little or no credit given to the supplier and not returned. I just wish Peter and his cronies would ask others to engage in what could be one of the best shooting mags..

But as you say - the older issues are good...

Just my opinion

T

Pretty much summed it up perfectly there Tommo. :good: