Squirrels for lunch,,,,

JKD

Hi to all on PW, so, after asking on here for some squirrel shooting with a difference http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/183197-squirrel-shooting-wanted-in-kent/page__p__1550145__fromsearch__1#entry1550145 two very kind and generous guys answered my plea and between us we produced the goods :D

Firstly it was a visit to Pete's parents leafy garden near Dover, where he left me to it for a couple of hours. One squirrel was the result,,,,

008-12.jpg

and I'm very grateful to Pete and his folks for that opportunity, and to Pete for further possible shooting opportunities in the future.

Next visit was to one of Andy's shoots, a small wood in deepest Kent. We spent 4 hours in there, with a bit of stalking, and lots of waiting and watching, which produced three squizzers, two for me and one for Andy, which he kindly gave to me to give to Mike :good:

Here's a pic of the group,,,,

001-19-1.jpg

So a big thanks to Andy for that opportunity and also for another visit should I fancy it :)

To finish, one more big THANK YOU to Pete and Andy, two very nice guys :good: and to PW for being such a great place to share all things shooting :good::yes:

The four squizzers are now in the freezer and are going to Mike this Saturday morning :) I can't wait to see the smile on his face :D

Happy days :):):)