Damage to Pick up

lxtav

Tried to open the bonnet of my Izusu Rodeo today and found I couldn't as the A bar was just about touching it. A closer look showed a big dent in the bar and one of the fixing bars was bent. Looks like some ***** has driven into it and then dissapeared. Bar has took the brunt of the hit so thankfully there is no other damage. Half an hour with the spanners and vice and it's sorted still has the dent in the A bar but I can live with that. Best £75 I've spent on Ebay.

One of the many reasons why I hate the no bullbar law, and hence I drive an older model which means I can fit stupid heaqvy duty stuff to it :rolleyes:

Looking for an HD rear bumper and front ARB bumper just to show those idiots who's boss, had too many tourists come too close to hitting me in Bowness for my liking :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Just got back from my parents house and someone has done the same to my dads Kia Sorrento and creased the back wing and put a hole in the bumper. It's going to cost him £350 to sort so to say he is not pleased is an understatement.

Its funny how people say we should all be banned from driving big 4x4's as they apparently cause problems in car parks and on the road that is until the snow comes then your suddenly everyones best friend.