Beretta Silver Pigeon 3

pavman

post-1500-1149154850.jpgGents

One of my friends is selling his Silver Pigeon 3, 30 inch tubes, multi choke A1 order only shot 400 carts on clays. He works in the oilfield and is always away so has no time to shoot.

It has not been fitted to him, has the carry case and choke tubes, all the paperwork and booklet, at just £900 its a nice gun for the money.

will try to post a pic soon,

PM me if interested I will pass him your phone number or you his, you can import/export the gun through your and his gunsmith no probs

cheers pavman

post-1500-1149154850.jpgGents

One of my friends is selling his Silver Pigeon 3, 30 inch tubes, multi choke A1 order only shot 400 carts on clays. He works in the oilfield and is always away so has no time to shoot.

It has not been fitted to him, has the carry case and choke tubes, all the paperwork and booklet, at just £900 its a nice gun for the money.

will try to post a pic soon,

PM me if interested I will pass him your phone number or you his, you can import/export the gun through your and his gunsmith no probs

cheers pavman

hi,

have a budget of £800 would your mate be interested ?

Hi Pavman,

is that an oiled stock? is the woodwork/blueing marked at all?

Cheers. Duggie.

Varnish stock, mint cond, no marks, full choke set, plastic carry case, all the paperwork one owner from new