Ejector Problem.

Norrie

Hiya, was out with my E.Rizzinni today, and after a couple of shots, the ejector on the bottom barrel stopped working,wasnt too much of a problem as I just pulled the empty cart out...and, when I got home today, to clean the gun..I found the bottom ejector has no resistance at all, and doesnt spring out..it does pull in and out, but not on automatic so to speak....any ideas ??

Thanks in advance guys...:)

Wee pic of said article..:)

IMAG1188.jpg

Thanks guys...I'm not quite "qualified" in stripping that part, so will get it into the gunsmith next time i'm in his area..looks like it wont be till February tho...after the next fox shoot....:) Broken spring does sound like the boy...

Thanks guys..:)

Hey Overkill (Why caps and lower case, it's murder to type?? :) ) if you had done as much work as that gun has done in the last few months, week in, week out,.... you'd be a tad rusty...LOL.. :blink: It has been out on the moors through all sorts of weather this winter,after Foxes...it was in a marsh after Geese today...:)

I'm not interested at all in the asthetics of a gun, just if it can do the job...:)

Thats why I asked for info about what could be wrong about the gun...NOT how it looked... :good: