NGT CAMO CARTRIDGE BELT.

HOLDS 26 X 12/20G CARTRIDGES

ADJUSTABLE BELT WITH QUICK RELEASE BUCKLE

FITS FROM 32INCH TO 48INCH WAIST

NGT LUXURY PADDED CAMO CARTRIDGE BAG

HOLDS APPROX 70 LOOSE CARTRIDGE

PERFECT FOR CLAYS OR GAME

WIDE ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP

COLLECT FROM GLOUCESTER FOR £13 OR POST £15. PAYMENT CASH ON COLLECTION OR VIA PAYPAL

THANKS FOR LOOKING. MARK

P.S I HAVE A FEW AS TO GET THEM AT THIS PRICE I HAD TO BUY IN BULK

got my things today am well pleased.dean.merry christmas

Hi M8,

I have as yet not received these yet. Did you post them Recorded Delivery if so please could you find out where they are at or send me the ref number and I shall check it out myself thx.

Hi. Item sent 1st class mail .let me know if still not arrived.

Cheers. Mark

Hi Mark,

NOT arrived as yet :no: It might be the xmas post holding them up or they have lost them :/

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers. Mark

Hi Mark,

NOT arrived as yet :no: It might be the xmas post holding them up or they have lost them :/

Hi Mark,

NOT ARRIVED - These still have not arrived me thinks we have given RM plenty of time to deliver them. I think you may have to put a claim into RM for the cost to be refunded and once you have done so refund me the full cost or if you get any more then re-send me them thx Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Hi M8,

I have as yet not received these yet. Did you post them Recorded Delivery if so please could you find out where they are at or send me the ref number and I shall check it out myself thx.

Cheers. Mark

Hi Mark,

I have sent you PM`s a while back now and as yet you have not replyed so please can you do so thx DEAN. These still have NOT arrived

Edited by DR JAMES

• 3 weeks later...

Hi M8,

Cheers. Mark

Hi Mark,

I have sent you PM`s a while back now and as yet you have not replyed so please can you do so thx DEAN. These still have NOT arrived

I have sent you another PM as you have as yet not replyed to past posts or PM`s and you have been on PW on the 18th MARK please reply thx DR JAMES

Hi Dean. Thanks for your message.This is the first pm you have sent me ref missing bags, it was a waste of your time sending messages on the items for sale thread as it was long dead and nobody including myself was reading it. After replying to your question posted on the original thread of 21st Dec and not hearing back from you, I naturally assumed you had received them. As you can see you have sent me a pm and I have replied quickly, and frankly you sending me pm's about items sent two month's ago, for which i now have no chance of chasing Royal Mail for compensation or getting replacements, does not leave me with a lot of sympathy. Please let me know via pm what you expect. I shall post a copy of this pm on the thread as i do not want people thinking that i either do not send items out or ignore messages, although as you can see everyone else who bought items had them quickly and were pleased with items. Regards. Mark