ATN Aries 410 Spartan 5X Gen 1 night vision scope

Gary H

ATN Aries 410 Spartan 5X Gen 1 night vision scope complete with detachable digital infra-red illuminator the adaptor is drilled and threaded to take laser illuminator the scope has been professionally fitted with a detachable adaptor to allow fitting of either 2x or 3.5x telephoto lens (doubler) to increase the magnification if desired. All comes complete in a custom carrying bag, the whole kit would be in the region of 850.00 retail reason for sale is upgrade to gen 3 set up. Absolute Bargain at £380.00

Regards Gary

post-17342-0-69149300-1325162231.jpg

post-17342-0-59196400-1325162256.jpg

Hi Gary, can you explain what all the extra bits are, and why they are used. Thanks, P

Because I'm interested....

Hi Paul

The add ons are telephoto lens's that increase the magnification of the image on the NV scope as it is pre set at 5x on a standard day scope you have to adjust the numbered ring on the tube to increase the magnification,but on the dedicated NV scope you have to fit extra lens to up the magnification.There are also fittings to allow either a laser or a long distance lamp like the cluson lazerlite with a infra red filter to be fitted for further distances.

Regards Gary

Edited by Gary H

what rifle did you have it on and how far in real terms could you see with it all the best

I Had it on my 17 HMR and i had a clulite blaserlite with a infra red filter mounted on to scope and i shot vermin out to 80 metres. With supplied ifra red illuminator it would be fair to suggest a distance in the region of 50 metres.Take a look at some of the footage on you tube which will help you form a fair opinion.

Regards Gary