.22 Wmr Wanted

Devonhunter

Hi all just awaiting the return of my fac as have put in for a variation for a .22 wmr could be around 2-3 weeks so they informed me this morning , anyway im after a bolt action with a barrel no longer than 18" if possible or may consider longer if cheapish and then will get it shortend myself , i dont need a moderator but would consider rifle and scope package , if you have anything that may be of intrest to me and are willing to hold untill my fac returns and are also willing to send by rfd if to far to travel please let me know.

thanks.

Hi all just awaiting the return of my fac as have put in for a variation for a .22 wmr could be around 2-3 weeks so they informed me this morning , anyway im after a bolt action with a barrel no longer than 18" if possible or may consider longer if cheapish and then will get it shortend myself , i dont need a moderator but would consider rifle and scope package , if you have anything that may be of intrest to me and are willing to hold untill my fac returns and are also willing to send by rfd if to far to travel please let me know.

thanks.

I saw this and thought it might be of interest to you. Probably the barrel will be longer than you really want but, at this price, it would be worth modding. These Marlins are pretty accurate and if its a project gun you are looking for, this is a pretty good platform to start with.

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/mobile/gunDetail.php?NewGunID=080410171958012&skipNo=0&perPage=99999&Filter%5BNewType%5D%5B%5D=Rifle&sortField=poa&sortOrder=asc

Anyway, all the best, Peter. :good:

Update...........saw this also, short barrel but never handled one of these, but anyway........

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Rifle/Stirling-gun-for-sale-gs45407.aspx

Edited by fabpeter