2 years in the wderness

minton1

hi everyone,2 years ago i divorced, i had to sell my guns and i lost my lab simba and a mad terrier cross called jack perhaps some of the members who brought my guns may remember me, i have spent 2 years in the wilderness and i can not describe in words how i have felt but i think members who have been in my posistion can understand. well im back and i would like to say to members who are going through this now dont give up i am now in the process of reapplying for my firearms and shotgun certs,i am rejoining my shooting club,and will be contacting the farmers where i had shooting permissions. so in the next few months i will be putting tight groups in targets and enjoying rabbit and pigeon pie again.

regards to all members tony.

Hi Tony :)

Went through similar 6 years ago, wife told me during our 20th anniversary holiday (with the kids) in Florida that she was leaving when we got back home. Went off with a 23yr old fugly lesbian from the royal household cavalry band!. I also got back into shooting as I have a 21yr old with Autism and it was a way of getting both of us out of the house and something we both wanted to do. It's been a real help to both of us, his social skills have improved no end and he really enjoys it.

Good luck :)