iPhone 3GS for sale

elgreco

Hi my other halfs iPhone 3GS is for sale due to upgrade. She has always kept a screen cover on so screen is unmarked. The back has slight wear on it but no major marks. Always carried in a separate pocket in her handbag. Complete with original box, packaging, charger and a few new screen protectors. Not sure how to post photos on here but we all know what they look like. £155 posted recorded delivery or £150 collected (Newcastle upon Tyne)

Cheers

Tom

Hi my other halfs iPhone 3GS is for sale due to upgrade. She has always kept a screen cover on so screen is unmarked. The back has slight wear on it but no major marks. Always carried in a separate pocket in her handbag. Complete with original box, packaging, charger and a few new screen protectors. Not sure how to post photos on here but we all know what they look like. £155 posted recorded delivery or £150 collected (Newcastle upon Tyne)

Cheers

Tom

hello there

can i ask what network its on please??

If he doesnt want it, I'll have it.

Funds available immediately.

Cheers

Hi welshlamb M.I.A has 2nd place then you. I'll give tomshooter till 6pm tomorrow to get back to me as there may be a good reason for his absence

Cheers

Tom