LAKSEN - Elck realtree jacket .size xxl but more like xl.

myzeneye

£60!!!!! + £10 delivery.

you will not get a coat as good as this for this money. cost me almost twice that and ive worn it around 5 times just sitting in a hide. unmarked, as new.

gotetex type material which is breathable,waterproof, silent, windproof and keeps body scent locked in....

parker sytle, great for this cold weather, huge catridge pockets, handwarmer pockets, inner pockets, peaked fully adjustable hood allows perfect fitting.. draw stings at waiste and hem... neoprene inner cuffs to keep the element out...

laksen make quality gear, this is far far better then the likes of the montana or any jack pyke gear...etc...really... a different class.

im 6' tall and a 48" chest and it fits me fine...

it'l cost me a tenner to post it securley, £60 for this jacket is a bargain.... get in there whilst its freezin !!!

ive posted this pic below because i just cant get a dent pic with my camera... but the jacket i have has no marks pulls tears at all, its as new...

laksen.jpg

do you wana post this again? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i might...hahaha..

no, the reason for re-post is... i cant edit the 1st original post im made with the new lower price.... so anyone clicking on for a look may see the original price at start of thread and not read on down the rest of the posts to realise the price is lower..... im sure you used to be able to edit any post you had made ??it now seems you can only edit your last post...

know what i mean ?

any way, that jackets a bargain, get it bought !. :)

i might...hahaha..

no, the reason for re-post is... i cant edit the 1st original post im made with the new lower price.... so anyone clicking on for a look may see the original price at start of thread and not read on down the rest of the posts to realise the price is lower..... im sure you used to be able to edit any post you had made ??it now seems you can only edit your last post...

know what i mean ?

any way, that jackets a bargain, get it bought !. :)

£65.00 via paypal and we're on for a deal.CJ