Muller U2 Chokes For Sale.

miroku_fan

May I be rude and trespass upon your good nature by offering £60 please? It would seem that they'll fit my Winchester Signature (Invector Plus bored) and I'd like them if you won't be offended by a lower offer...

Many thanks, I'll quite understand if you feel that's too low a price.

Payment by personal cheque or PayPal at your convenience.

Best wishes,

Charles

If you have visited the Muller website you will know how much they have cost me to purchase from the USA. This price does not include the VAT and additional fee that I had to pay before Royal Mail would release them. I think that at £35 per choke including Recorded Delivery they are an absolute bargain. The chokes have only been used very lightly over the Christmas holiday period and are in absolute pristine condition. At £70 you should see the chokes for what they are, an absolute bargain! If you find anyone selling Muller chokes( in this condition) cheaper than this bite their arm off to make the deal.

If you have visited the Muller website you will know how much they have cost me to purchase from the USA. This price does not include the VAT and additional fee that I had to pay before Royal Mail would release them. I think that at £35 per choke including Recorded Delivery they are an absolute bargain. The chokes have only been used very lightly over the Christmas holiday period and are in absolute pristine condition. At £70 you should see the chokes for what they are, an absolute bargain! If you find anyone selling Muller chokes( in this condition) cheaper than this bite their arm off to make the deal.

Fair enough Sir - you can't fault a chap for trying! Please can you tell me what payment method would suit you best and consider them sold :good:

Please PM me...

Edited by Chazzmeister