selling price for BSA superstar

flash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a second hand BSA superstar mk1 .22 with a nikko stirling diamond 6x40 and i am looking to sell it to go towards a PCP. i was wanderin how much it is worth, there are a few scratches on the stock and at the moment the underlever doesnt lock, but im getting a replacment to sell with it.

here is a pic, it is the one at the bottom:

DSCF0612.jpg

cheers

flash

Hi Flash,

I wish I had some decent advice to give, but I guess I can only tell you as much as I know. I too have a Superstar I'm thinking about selling - it's different from yours in that it's lived rather more (stock and blueing showing wear), and it's a .25, but otherwise... and I can't work out a price either.

I haven't found that many prices for a SH Superstar, but I have seen them offered for as much as 270GBP SH and scoped, but there is an advertiser who has a stock of new ones and I believe he sells them for around 280GBP new and unscoped.

If you come to a conclusion, do let me know!