mossberg 9200

adamk

hi guys im in a spot bother i have a damaged magazine tube for my mossberg 9200.

and if i cant find a replacement in rightly up **** creek without a paddle .

was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere i could get one. im aware there discontinued but just hoping someone has one?

if it is not possible to find a replacement could someone please state the laws regarding making a magazine tube.does it need to be sent to a proof

house to be crimped or can i get an enginering firm to crimp it and contact my local feo

hi guys im in a spot bother i have a damaged magazine tube for my mossberg 9200.

was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere i could get one. im aware there discontinued but just hoping someone has one?

if it is not possible to find a replacement could someone please state the laws regarding making a magazine tube.does it need to be sent to a proof

house to be crimped or can i get an enginering firm to crimp it and contact my local feo

I think you'ed be better off talking to a gunsmith as this would be an easy job for a gunsmith,

Dave.

Lifetime warranty :good: