Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit

crazyfrog

I am selling my Black GSF 1200s Bandit. It is a K6 so a spot on bike as it has the proven mechanics from the K1-K5 and the new shape from the K6 onwards. It has only done 7K miles. I bought it, MOT,d it and then stuck it on SORN, so it has only done about 10 miles since it's last MOT. It passed the MOT with no advisory notes issued.

Since I MOT'd it, it has been sorned and up on paddock stands in my heated workshop, the battery is also on a trickle charge top up charger designed to keep the battery in optimum condition.

It has been on sorn for about two years now as I had a fall and injured my wrist, the fall was not bike related. I am having a operation in the next two weeks on my wrist so will not get out on my bike this year as the recovery period will take me past the summer so reluctantly going to sell this cracking bike.

No MOT on it just now, but you will see that all this information is correct as per the MOT certificate and tacogragph on the bike, I no longer have a trailer so cannot take to MOT station, but 100% certain that there will be no issues on MOT. As I said in a heated workshop on paddock stands so brake discs etc all OK.

I started it last week first turn of the key, drained and filled new fuel, prior to the Sorn it had a complete service by me, filters, fluids etc.

It is standard in all ways, obviously the odd mark here and there, but in VERY and I mean VERY good condition, it has a Fenda Extenda fitted on the frontwheel so the downpipes are in a veery clean condition, chromed pipes looking good.

If anyone shows interest please PM me your email address and I will send photos etc.

I am taking a major hit on this, but a perfect bike for the soon to be good weather, only wanting £2,600 for this cracker, no swaps etc as a pure sale only.

My fave old bike, I would dearly love to say yes but she would demand the new kitchen and I can't afford both. Good luck with the sale

For anyone that has not ridden a bandit 12 then I seriously reccomend it

Edited by daz2202

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...