Polowood shooting ground near Brighton

stevewall968

Just come back from an amazing days shooting at Polowood, East Sussex. I had seen the ground advertised and heard a lot of good things about it's layout, the friendliness of the host and the quality of the targets. When a shooting colleague asked me to come along as part of a small group, I jumped at the chance. I was not to be disappointed, Gary, the operator is a top bloke and clearly someone who loves shooting as much as he does watching others have a good time. The targets were as easy or as diffiuclt as you like, Gary will vary them specifically for you using any one of dozens of remote controlled and adjustable traps. Today there were four of us shooting and including a couple of breaks for tea coffee and pastries/biscuits (incl as part of the price) we spent approx 5 hours in a glorious setting havinga terrific experience. We were supposed to shoot 200 birds, but allowing for additional "extra" birds in order to get those almost impossible to hit targets, I reckon I must have had an extra 50 birds without any additional cost(sorry Gray I didn't mean to broadcast just how generous you were with your targets.). Cost for the day was a more than reasonable £60 all in.

If like me, you have heard of Polowood and thought about giving it a go, then I would strongly urge you to make the effort and give Gary a call on 07818203971 to book the place. You need to get between 4 and 6 shooters together and book the place for your exclusive use, you will not be disappointed, believe me. :good:

Please note that I am in no way related to Gary or his business and am only posting this because I know you guys would certainly enjoy shooting there