Browning B325 grade 5 12 gauge

Browning B325 grade 5

£1,695

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Thurrock, Essex
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 28" barrels
45b1d37c 090c76be A3fe02e8

Description

Browning 325 Grade 5 12g 28 inch multi choke.

Im the second owner from new, has been pampered all its life, always cleaned and oiled before it even goes in the car after a shoot, comes with a full set of Browning chokes and also some Teague extended ones. shoots like a dream earning me several 60 out of 70 scores on sporting clays. I simply love this gun but sadly due to other commitments she needs a new home.

Probably the most stunning 325 you will get your hands on, im a fussy begger so i bought the best when i was looking. has simply stunning wood and immaculate game scene engravings in fantastic condition. you wont find a better one..

I would like £1695.00 for her, should i get this figure then i will include a good quality chocolate brown leather (sheep skin lined) gun slip in perfect condition...

come for a look in Thurrock Essex, cert holders only. Happy to RFD also at your cost, will supply with as many hi res phots as you need..

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member suggs. Message them here

Hi Suggs

Wish i had the money for your gun,Having had the pleasure of trying it out on some of our shoots i can guarantee this gun is the best Grade 5 325 browning i have ever seen,and it just shoots like a dream,whoever buys this is going to be very happy. :yes:

Edited by cempa

• 2 weeks later...