Miroku MK 70 sport grade 5, as new

ferret boy

Miroku mk 70 sport grade 5, 30 ''multi choke, as new, mint gun.bought when was 6 months old, nearly two years old. it sees 75 rounds a week and is cleaned thoroughly after evry use. only used at clay ground, never been shot in field so no marks. lovely oil finished wood. comes with 2 I/C chokes and a full choke with key, these are the invector chokes. will email pics of gun to anyone genuinely interested.

now to reason im selling, i dont want to part with this lovely gun :good: but circumstances are making me. to cut a long story short my fiancees grandfather died last monday and has left my fiancee with 12 horses to look after and pay for, as you can imagine this will cost a lot, she is having to sell 10 of them definately, the other two are her horses and if she had to sell these it would destroy her so were trying to raise money so she can keep them. she doesnt know im selling my gun to help out, she wouldnt let me if she knew but i dont want her to lose her horses that shes had since she was 10.

these guns are £1800 new, i want £1350 for the gun, i paid alot nearer the new price as the gun was like a new gun. someone will get a excellent gun

thanks for looking at my add