Inflatabe RIB and outboard

Chazzmeister

Plastimo PI270 RIB with 5hp geared outboard and separate tank.

Description of Plastimo Inflatable Tender Fun Series Pi270VB 3.5 Man - Grey: http://marinestore.co.uk/PL55742.html

This is proper small boat that is easy to handle yet will plane easily and is remarkably stable thanks to the larger diameter tubes. Used twice on the Broads last year and absolutely as new condition!The inflatable floor makes it just as stable as a RIB but means it'll go in the boot or on the roof with ease. Offered with a Yamaha 5hp outboard (90s vintage I believe) which is wholly reliable and runs like a watch, serviced last year and good for the Summer. This really is a complete package - all you need to do is find somewhere wet to put it - everything is included, pump, oars, outboard, fuel line and tank, launch clamping trolley, the lot.

A seriously comprehensive package which I'd like £600 for, complete. Located near Norwich in Norfolk.

Any questions please pm me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V-type inflatable hull tender, for increased lightweight and stability when taking fast rides under power, loaded or not.

For a comfortable ride, 2 flaps extend the inflatable floor. They ease the lift off and keep the boat well balanced throughout the speed band.

Model Pi270VB Grey

Max. number of people 3 adults, 1 child

Maximum load 664 kg

Overall dimensions L 267 x W 153 x H 77 cm

Stowed dimensions 107 x 60 x 33 cm

Weight* 27 kg

Maximum power 6 kW (8 HP)

Floor Rigid V-shape, inflatable floor with extended flaps

Tube diameter 42.5 cm

Number of air chambers 3 + 2

Grey wooden seat supplied as standard

Inflatable keel

2 D-towing rings

2 Rear carrying handles

Equipment included: Straps for fuel tank, valise, repair kit, bellows pump, 2 paddles.

* - weight : paddles and seat included

It's genuinely a cracking little set-up :good: . If you want more details or you fancy having a play with it before deciding just PM me old buddy - I know you're a straight talking chap :D

ok how it this then... :good::blush:

SWMBO would kick my **** from here back to Leeds if I got something like that...then again it could be a gift..... :o :yp: with a payment term.... :rolleyes: