Break Barrel Problems

Murray

Recently bought a Stoeger x20 Suppressor and my friend pointed out a problem/fault to me, i bought it in .22 and whenever i put a .22 pellet in the barrel no matter how hard i jam the pellet in theres always a tiny bit that doesnt fit in, as a result when i close up the barrel (its a break barrel) it shaves of a tiny piece of metal/led, i'm worried this is damaging my gun, what should i do?

Any help would be appreciated

Jack

That could damage your breech seal.Can you not get it back to the dealer and get a replacement New one.(Or even a repair).That should'nt happen at all.I had that problem with my Webley SG10.The RFD changed it no problem.So I suggest a simple return.Jim.(Night Owl).

just take it back get a replacement and check it before you leave the shop don't dremel it

If it's new then absolutely.

If not then creating a lead in is a good solution. A steady hand and constant size checking, it's pretty simple. Can help enormously with accuracy too.. ;)

It does not make a different buying 3 different types of pellets if, all together now...

They are all the same darned size!

You really want a narrower pellet, something like a JSB Exact 5.4mm! All the other pellets you bought may all have been 5.5mm, try a narrower pellet so you can put it in the barrel easier!

CALM DOWN,what im saying is i dont want to be faffing about with my pellets when its a fault on there behalf.