Air Arms Charging Connectors

Dynamic85

they are all well made they are all as acurate and all will have problems from time to time.

The prob i have is that i am a smoker and pockets always has tobaco in and it gets in the fill valve if i put it in and that i think then gets in the valve on gun causing a slight leak , but you cant blame the gun for that.

Ah, easy fix then, give the fill valve a little blast of air through it before you put it on. Simples! Stops the need for changing valves, or, here is a good one, put the adaptors in an old pellet tin. Stops all manner of nasty stuff sticking to them!

Buying a mark one HW100 would also stop the problem though, as the air cylinder has to be screwed into a filling adaptor that is on the air cylinder not on a whip lead!

See,secretagentmole,theres another advantage of Air Arms ownership-a kind of brotherhood of fellow spirits.We are all,by nature,a bunch of really nice chaps. :lol:

Also, even though I didn't buy the rifle from new, I like the idea that I'm supporting a British company.