another lamb thief stopped

karpman

Hey there,

First post pretty much on my exploits, it all started this morning with a phone call from a farmer "been a fox eating my lambs, sort it out will ya" of course my reply was, would try my best mate!

Work could not finish soon enough. The field were the lambs were resident was only a couple of acres with some very posh bungalows and some get large houses down two sides of the field, expecting a bit of anti trouble I rang the police before hand let em no I'm there and what I was upto, essential and paid off.

Due to the nature off the field and the fact it had not been cleared to any type of rifle it was shotguns at the ready and challenge on!

A quick phone call found me saddled up with my usual side kick Matt and by 7 we had waited with a dead lamb the fox got stuck on the fence and pulled off what he could, it was quiet and only seen one fox a good way off by about 8.30 with the light dropping fast I saw Matt raise the shottie and fire the first one dropped it flat but he quickly followed with a safety second 50g bb's doing the job!

A big dog in the bag and a happy farmer pics tomorrow in the daylight before he gets returned to the earth.

A self slap on the back and a fosters for me

Cheers karpman