It pays to advertise

elowarr

How about this for a stroke of luck.

Last August I had to make a delivery at a farmers feed store and while I was there I scribbled an Ad on a piece of scrap paper advertising free vermin control and stuck it to the notice board. Well nearly a year later I get a phone call from a farmer offering me and my shooting buddy a bit of land to shoot over.

So we went down to meet him and take a look at this bit of land. 550 acres!!!!! I would have never have dreamed that that piece of scrap paper would come up trumps. :no:

If your stuck for somewhere to shoot it's worth putting something up in these places you never know.

• 3 weeks later...
How about this for a stroke of luck.

Last August I had to make a delivery at a farmers feed store and while I was there I scribbled an Ad on a piece of scrap paper advertising free vermin control and stuck it to the notice board. Well nearly a year later I get a phone call from a farmer offering me and my shooting buddy a bit of land to shoot over.

So we went down to meet him and take a look at this bit of land. 550 acres!!!!! I would have never have dreamed that that piece of scrap paper would come up trumps. :lol:

If your stuck for somewhere to shoot it's worth putting something up in these places you never know.

I've had some cards made up with my name, Free vermin control etc, & left a box of them on the shelf of the booking in office at our local abbitoir, so farmers can take one if they wish. i've had a call allready!