Wings Hunting & Shooting / Hunting Experiences Join Forces

Shotgunspud

Hi all,

Well what a start to our new joint venture! Muntjac stalking in some of Suffolk's most beautiful woodland. Weekend started off with a quick chat on how we are going to take on this coming season WD and cover the grounds we have! but first off some Culling of Muntjac does needed to happen.

Within 3 stalks we had 7 does down and had seen a hell of a lot more, with fallow showing on every ride!The most fantastic woodland you will find anywhere showing off blue bells every foot covered.

Some photos of the weekend below.

post-10973-0-68330600-1337543916.jpg Me and 1 of mine

post-10973-0-25355800-1337543924.jpg Client David and his first ever Muntjac

post-10973-0-82286400-1337543931.jpg And another on his next stalk

post-10973-0-71932900-1337543939.jpg Me and another

post-10973-0-89796900-1337543993.jpg Larder set up

I missed out on joining my mate John YRS this weekend but a Invite stalking with my new Partners Craig & Woody made up for it. Thanks alot boys it was a fantastic weekend and well done on your Swarovski pro stalker achievement only makes our offers stronger.

Thanks SGS

post-10973-0-28398600-1337544520.jpg :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Shotgunspud

Good going Alex and a happy gun by the looks.

Thanks Dave :good: :good: P.S i will send you the price over later today!

sound like you had a cracking weekend alex very well done another top job done ps thats some gun your clients got what is it please :good::good:

Thanks mate H/E's client this time my client was not there yet but one team one dream now so you could say our client! happy hunter he was!! Rifle was a man-licker i think! ( help out with the spelling)

Talk soon Cocker hope all is well your end mate.

Edited by Shotgunspud

Thanks mate H/E's client this time my client was not there yet but one team one dream now so you could say our client! happy hunter he was!! Rifle was a man-licker i think! ( help out with the spelling)

Talk soon Cocker hope all is well your end mate.

man-licker :lol::lol: had a couple o them in my time never looked as good as that tho and she swore like a trooper :lol::lol: yeh struggling on buddy will catch up soon :good::good:

You missed nothing here mate.

A strong cold nth wind made the roe vanish and only tom shot the only 1 that i am aware of.

Been poor the roe now have summer coats on and are very wind(less) dependant.

Well done.

Just 1 question I now tell clients to leave the bipods off as the cover is well up and all shooting is now off sticks which is hampered by a bipod.

They are also pretty useless in woodland and usually not safe.

Do you loose yours in the summer and tell clients?

They still turn up with them fitted and carry 2lb more around then they need to :/

Each to their own i'm just curious.

Laydown hhere now your in the knettles and can't see over them. :good:

You missed nothing here mate.

A strong cold nth wind made the roe vanish and only tom shot the only 1 that i am aware of.

Been poor the roe now have summer coats on and are very wind(less) dependant.

Well done.

Just 1 question I now tell clients to leave the bipods off as the cover is well up and all shooting is now off sticks which is hampered by a bipod.

They are also pretty useless in woodland and usually not safe.

Do you loose yours in the summer and tell clients?

They still turn up with them fitted and carry 2lb more around then they need to :/

Each to their own i'm just curious.

Laydown hhere now your in the knettles and can't see over them. :good:

I still would of come for the crack mate.

I have the lager set on mine mate and that helps just see over the growth line when on the deck! And because i am taller then most it helps me when in a seat for that extra bit of hight on the front bar, but yes in most cases waste of time now!

I leave it with the client John you can only tell them cant you! if they choose to carry them up to them bud is how i see it.

SGS t#t