Browning Maxus

sja90

Its an after market (home made?) addition.

He says it catches the shell for when hes trap shooting, so it stops the guy next to him getting hit by the ejected empty. He will only be using 2 shots anyway.

Thanks for info' and your time, c, I am only useing my new addition (Maxus) as a hide gun, but was curious to know if there were any benefits to the "catcher", Gel.

Thanks for info' and your time, c, I am only useing my new addition (Maxus) as a hide gun, but was curious to know if there were any benefits to the "catcher", Gel.

There doesnt seem to be any real benefit to it really. By the looks of it, you can only fire 1 shot at a time, as the empty is not clear from the bolt.

There doesnt seem to be any real benefit to it really. By the looks of it, you can only fire 1 shot at a time, as the empty is not clear from the bolt.

I do agree, not a lot of piont with three shots that may be needed quickly, thanks again C, regards, Gel.

I have the browning maxus in grade 2 it is very good fits me good but when cleaning you need to clean it very good

And in the barrel on the loop which goes over the gas cylender there are two little holes you need to get the debre out of there if not the gun will not cycle

Or shoot you will notice this when tephe bolt slides back slower than normal.