HW 100 FSB KT

andy198712

The HW 100 is a great Rifle very very accurate and a very smooth action cycling the mag. :good:

The only problem i have come across with them is that when they have bedded in after 3 or 4 tins of pellets the power creeps up. :hmm:

I had one form Hull Cartridge that was doing 11.5 ftlb out of the box. :yahoo:

I put it though the crono after about 9 months and was shocked to find it doing 13.3 ftlb. :sick:

So i took it out of the stock and drilled out the aunty-tamper plug at the back of the hammer spring adjuster. :yes:

I just backed off the adjuster one turn and put it on the crono it had dropped to 12.5 ftlb so i give it one more turn and tried it again 11.81 ftlb sorted. :yahoo:

I had phoned Hull Cartridge and they said it wasn`t really a warranty job but they would do it but i would have to pay all the postage. :no:

With only 3 months left on the warranty i said sod it and did the job myself easy. :yahoo:

Looking on the web it seems a very common thing that after bedding in they go over 12 ftlb.

Happy :shoot::shoot::shoot:

• 2 weeks later...