fed up

aister

i am so bored. did my back in coastering on saturday, the muscles in my lower back are all in spasm, i cant sit, stand or lie down comfortably. its not so bad when i am topped up with diazapam and tramadol but that lovely cocktail makes me as sick as a dog :sick:. i need to get out with the gun :cry1:

I did mine in less than a fortnight ago, went to the Chiropractor a couple of days later, he treated me with accupuncture, that day I was hobbleing around like an incontinent pensioner, the day after I was walking as normal but with caution. Today I've been to the gym. No pain killers, if you can find one near you give it a try.

the thing thats really peeing me off is that i am on 2 weeks holiday so i can get some painting done and start on the extension and its been a nice few days for doing so, thankfuly if the doctor signs me off i can keep my hols for another time :yes:

I'd go for accupuncture. I saw a thing on TV where vets were using it to treat dogs and horses with amazing results. They wouldn't understand that it's 'supposed, to make them better so there's no placebo effect.

Anyway, my wife had had a really bad neck & shoulder problem following a crash a few years before. Nothing else had worked so we (Well me! :lol: ) decided to try that.

Four treatments later the problem was sorted! :good: