Defender 90

dazbrit

Looking at selling my Defender 90 D reg. (1986), non turbo (naturally aspirated). This Landy is over 25 years old so expect a few dings and bangs but in good general condition for year with 96,000 on the clock. I've had it for just over a year, but a change in cicumstances means it has to go, with great dissapointment, as I love the old girl. It's been serviced twice (since I've had it) and had new front tyres, full exhaust, brakes,fuel pipes, battery, power steering, glow plugs, brake cylinders(master and slave), clutch master cylinder and other bits and bobs. Been a Landy it smokes on start-up and sometimes sticks a bit in 3rd gear(been told this is a loose pin?) and leaks a bit through the doors (I have new brackets which should stop that) but everything thing else seems ok and I have driven it daily to work and on camping trips to The Lakes, Snowdonia and Devon with no problems. It has 5 months tax and about 4 months mot. I have tried to be as honest as I can with this but if you are intrested send me your e-mail address and I will send you some pics, as it won't let me put them up on here. I'm based in North Wales (about 10 miles from Wrexham) so you can come and have a look any evening. Going to give you lads first option before it goes on Auto Trader and E-bay. £2250 ovno. If you send me a PM i will give you my number and give you more details.

Would also consider a swap for an estate (Focus, Avensis etc.) of the same value.

Edited by dazbrit