Cocker Spaniel bitch for sale.

kkal5000

Due to ill health we are forced to sell one of out cocker spaniels. She is two and a half yrs old.She is chocolate and white (there is a picture on my profile) She retrieves well she is k.c.reg and bred from excellent lines 20 champions in her pedigree microchiped and pra dna clear.From more info please pm me your number and i will get back to you. No timewasters please. 300 pounds. Located Louth Lincolnshire.

I would have thought the OP would have been good enough to post answers on the forum :/

Sorry Tam for the late replay.I got her just over a year ago and she was a kenneled dog but since she lived with me she has lived indoors.

Due to ill health we are forced to sell one of out cocker spaniels. She is two and a half yrs old.She is chocolate and white (there is a picture on my profile) She retrieves well she is k.c.reg and bred from excellent lines 20 champions in her pedigree microchiped and pra dna clear.From more info please pm me your number and i will get back to you. No timewasters please. 300 pounds. Located Louth Lincolnshire.

pm sent

pm sent